Step-1 : Online Registration
- Enter the Basic details in the Online form for Registration.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Last Date For Online Registration : 06.05.2019
- On Successful Completion of Registration, a Challan will be Generated Online
Step-2 : Fee Payment
- Use this Challan to pay Application and Registration Fee at any Andhra Bank through "Bill Coll Facility".
- Confirmation Message along with User ID and Password will be sent on the following day after Payment.
- Application will not be open until the Payment of Challan.
Step-3 : Complete Online Application
- Login with the above User ID and Password to Submit the Application.
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 07.05.2019
Step-4 : Printing the Completed Form
- Take a Print out of the completed application form along with the online transaction details for your documentation.
Step-5 : Display of Merit List on the College Website
- Programme wise General Merit List will be published on College Website on 08.05.2019
Step-6 : Certificate Verification at College Office
- Bring the completed application along with mentioned certificates to the college office between 09.05.2019 to 12.05.2019 for Verification
- Printout of Online Application Form
- Paid Challan Receipt
- Intermediate Transfer certificate in original
- 10thPass Certificate
- Intermediate Pass cum Marks Memo
- Conduct and Study Cerificates (Last 3 Years)
- Caste Certicate (In case of SC, ST, BC)
- Latest Income Certificate (Issued by MRO)
- Residence Certificate
- NCC Certificates (if Applicable)
- Sports Certificates (if Applicable)
- Diffently-Abled Certificate fro Competent Authority (if Applicable)
- Aadhar Card Xerox Copy
- Parent Declaration for SC/ST for Fee Reimbusement
- Two Passport Size Photos